RANT on
    I placed my order for the storm last Monday @ 7pm at a verizion wireless store at a nearby mall in my area.
    Before I left I was told that because of the holiday that I would not receive a track number until after thanksgiving.
    So I called last Friday and was told there was no track number available and that it will ship no later than 12/05.
    I just called 15 minutes ago and now they are saying it will ship the week of 12/08.... See where I'm going with this?
    WTF
    I've been patient the past week that I have been waiting for this phone/tracking number and still can't get any info on either
    I was thinking of going to another retailer and see if they can get me the phone earlier than this specific store I was dealing with....
    RANT off
    I will keep you all updated.....
    12-01-08 10:55 AM
    I wouldn't give up that soon. I placed my order just 24 hours before yours and mine is being delivered as we speak
    12-01-08 10:59 AM
    You were misinformed the first time initially it was 12/15 and the VZW dropped it to 12/8 - but that is posted by not on... I placed my order on the 23rd but as of yet nothing, but it seems people are getting some of their phones before cs even have a tracking number.
    12-01-08 11:11 AM
    Just relax, I ordered mine the morning of the 22nd after I checked it out in-store and still haven't heard anything more than me calling and getting an order number.

It will come, I promise.
    12-01-08 12:00 PM
    i would feel the same way you do! but the only thing i can say is go to or call a local Best Buy or VZ authorized dealer see if they have the phone and pick it up then cancel the order. If not then you will have to wait, but believe me the wait is well worth it!
    12-01-08 12:07 PM
    Hey dont feel bad! I ordered mine Noon the day it was released Nov 21 and payed for express shipping. I didnt get my tracking number till the day it was suppose to arrive Nov 26th. I say suppose to arrive because the phone didnt make it till 2 days after the promised date Nov 28 . I was credited the express shipping fees though.
    12-01-08 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD