I have been reading every day now about all the problems with the Storm. I just want to know that I will be happy with it so I try to stay up to date with the fixes. I guess my real question is.

Are the problems with the storm the same in both Canada and the USA?

Maybe we could have a little poll to say where you are and if you have problems.

I would like to believe that some of the major problems have been worked out but am not sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 03:34 PM
    I don't think the phone is out yet in Canada.

If you're talking about where the phone was made, it was only made in Canada and Mexico. Plus there is a huge poll around here somewhere that has all this info already
    12-22-08 03:36 PM

If you're talking about where the phone was made, it was only made in Canada and Mexico. Plus there is a huge poll around here somewhere that has all this info already
    It has been out since the 15th in Canada.
    12-22-08 03:44 PM
    I have no problems with my Bell Storm.
    12-22-08 03:46 PM

It's out in Canada. At first it was not widely available (similar to stock problems VZW had first week), but I understand that Telus is getting them in now. I HAVE read about our Canadian friends having problems getting Storms if they are upgrading, or trying to buy the phone out of contract, but getting them IF they are signing a contract as a new customer. Hopefully they will have less hardware issues too, since RIM (and VZW) have finally acknowledged the screen plate issue.
    12-22-08 03:48 PM
    No problem with my telus storm made in canada
    12-22-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD