I'm wondering if you can use both the bb browser and internet browser at the same time? I have a personal Storm and synch it with my corporate email and calendar. I'd like to use the bb browser to access our corporate intranet while using the internet browser to do all non work related stuff. However, I only have one browser icon, and it is my default browser. Which for now is the internet browser so there isn't any ethical questions raised. If I had two browser icons I could ensure there are no problems.

Anyone know if this is possible on the storm?
    04-29-09 11:09 PM
    we have two browsers???
    04-29-09 11:14 PM
    In Advanced Options > Browser, if you have Internet Browser as the Default browser configuration and BlackBerry Browser as the Default MDS browser configuration then generally Internet surfing will use the Internet Browser while intranet surfing will use the BlackBerry Browser.
    04-29-09 11:31 PM
    we have two browsers???
    when you connect to a BES you get the Blackberry Browser. Otherwise you just have the Interner Browser.
    Last edited by WaiTec; 04-29-09 at 11:38 PM. Reason: clarification
    04-29-09 11:33 PM
    In Advanced Options > Browser, if you have Internet Browser as the Default browser configuration and BlackBerry Browser as the Default MDS browser configuration then generally Internet surfing will use the Internet Browser while intranet surfing will use the BlackBerry Browser.
    Thanks! I'll try that tomorrow.
    04-29-09 11:36 PM
    If you DL another browser, such as opera or bolt, then you can run the native bowser + the 3rd party browser both at the same time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 11:47 PM
    never cross the streams...
    04-30-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD