I have finally got my contacts set the way I want them, and when I went to sync them using DM, I noticed it would only sync with the Windows Vista contacts. I went to edit the sync to use outlook, and got an error saying the exchange is unavailable. I am not using an exchange, just desktop outlook. Of course, getting your contacts synched between outlook and windows contacts is a pain...
    02-27-09 05:30 PM
    I have Outlook 2007 on my home PC (non-Exchange) and it syncs beautifully with my Storm through DM.
    02-27-09 06:14 PM
    Works well for me, also using 07.
    02-27-09 06:15 PM
    I have Outlook 2007 on my home PC (non-Exchange) and it syncs beautifully with my Storm through DM.
    Not mine.. It says exchange not found or something like that. Any ideas??
    02-27-09 07:26 PM
    Not mine.. It says exchange not found or something like that. Any ideas??
    Make sure you configure Sync before trying to sync. You will see it on the far left in DM after you click on sync
    02-27-09 09:40 PM
    I have finally got my contacts set the way I want them, and when I went to sync them using DM, I noticed it would only sync with the Windows Vista contacts. I went to edit the sync to use outlook, and got an error saying the exchange is unavailable. I am not using an exchange, just desktop outlook. Of course, getting your contacts synched between outlook and windows contacts is a pain...
    I use Outlook 2007 for personal use with my storm and it's sweet!
    02-27-09 09:43 PM
    what do u mean by DM?
    03-13-09 06:37 PM
    what do u mean by DM?
    nevermind.
    03-13-09 06:38 PM
    I use my contacts from outlook 2007 and sync, if u haven't figured this out for yourself PM me and I will walk u through it....I have to get my 9 month old and 4 year old down first.

It is possible through DM sync options....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 06:56 PM
    You need to make sure Outlook works fine before you try syncing. If you get that error, then the problem is with Outlook's current config (thinks it needs to be connected to an Exchange server) and not DM's sync process.

You're also leaving some imporant info out. What else do you use Outlook on your PC with. What's the current connectivity config in it. Is it for work perhaps and now you're home trying to do this (i.e. disconnected from the work network) or is it specifically setup for personal POP email with your ISP.
    03-13-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD