Hello all, I am new to the forum and BB of course. I searched all around and haven't found a solution so I figured I would ask.

I like music that is seamless with no pause between songs. Is there any way to have the storm do this?

I listen to what most people call "techno" and all of my cd's are continuous play where the beat keeps going as if it were one long song.

I downloaded a few of my cd's to my phone but you get a 1 second pause between tracks.

Any help would be cool.
    Thanks
    Last edited by djalkyd; 01-06-09 at 06:36 PM.
    01-06-09 05:19 PM
    Yeah, I hate that too. I have a couple Albums that are seamless like that. I don't believe there's any options to change that yet. Hopefully in a future update, but honestly I don't see it happening any time soon. They have to deal with more important "fixes" right now.
    01-06-09 05:26 PM
    if you want to put a little work into it. rip all the songs to one wav file, then convert that to an mp3 or whatever other format. It will play as one file, but you will lose the ability to scan ahead by song.
    01-06-09 06:01 PM
    It is annoying and I agree that it is probably not to high on the fix list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 06:08 PM
    if you want to put a little work into it. rip all the songs to one wav file, then convert that to an mp3 or whatever other format. It will play as one file, but you will lose the ability to scan ahead by song.
    Yeah, I've thought of that. It wouldn't take much for me to do that either as I do projects like that all the time, but the seeking thing would drive me nuts. I'll just wait and see.
    01-06-09 06:21 PM
    Plus remaking them into one mp3 file defeats the purpose of using your existing music library. I would love for RIM to redo the media player file to support that flag or option from itunes or other playlists.
    01-06-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD