this is my first blackberry. not a big fan or the sure type in portrait view so i use the multi-tap. now before i updated it yesterday i was able to autotext. now post update i can't. can someone please help me out? i tried searching to see if this was answered already but i didn't find anything... thank you..
    09-26-09 01:46 PM
    Did you update your OS? What did you update?
    09-26-09 02:17 PM
    Did you update your OS? What did you update?
    i updated whatever my desktop manager said i needed to update. i'm running the 4.7 system software. is that what you were asking?
    09-26-09 02:44 PM
    i updated whatever my desktop manager said i needed to update. i'm running the 4.7 system software. is that what you were asking?
    Did it upgrade your software on your phone to 4.7.0.148? On your main screen select options then about.

I think all you really need to do is run set up again and pick the options you want for typing. If you were running .75 the options for typing that you have now were not available then and may have defaulted to something you did not want. On the main screen select set up and go all the way through it.
    09-26-09 05:25 PM
    Also, there was a glitch in the earlier OS's (.75 and such) where using multi-tap gave you a t9 like option which is like suretype but with the 3 letters per key instead of 2. If that is what you were using, it is not available on .148.
    09-26-09 05:30 PM
    Also, there was a glitch in the earlier OS's (.75 and such) where using multi-tap gave you a t9 like option which is like suretype but with the 3 letters per key instead of 2. If that is what you were using, it is not available on .148.
    that seems like that's what it was... so it was just a glitch? damn... well thank you very much... appreciate the info
    09-26-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD