My phone is nuked and can someone please give me their BB SWISS ID so i can restore my phone.
    09-01-09 02:10 PM
    You shouldn't need a ID. I don't have one any my BBSAK works fine
    09-01-09 02:16 PM
    JL_Cmder wipe and then reload an OS?

Or are you able to recover information on the phone via BBSAK? I never used it so I don't know.

Also, what do you mean nuked? What error pops up on the screen?
    09-01-09 02:38 PM
    I had a problem there as well. Your password needs to be 6 characters. it does not give you that or info or any warnings. You might try that or click on the contact button to send a message to the sysadmin.
    09-01-09 03:03 PM
    my phone keeps giving me an error saying "flash defective"" and everytime i try to hook it up it tells me " comm not connected.
    09-01-09 03:05 PM
    does your computer find your phone at all. I just helped someone with a close issue to this last night. Try the app loader fix. Go to C:>program files>Common Files>Research in motion>Apploader> Loader.exe

Make sure your phone is unplugged and go to the screen on apploader to where you select the com port. Plug your phone in and as soon as it says device unknown, click next to proceed with an install of an OS.

*However by restoring your phone, you may have to put back the settings to get it to work on T-Mobile. Your phone will remained unlocked too. I am not sure if you do a restore backup after loading the OS back it puts back T-Mobile settings.*

In my link in my sig you can find BBSAK direct download near the top of the first post.
    Last edited by Thanontos; 09-01-09 at 03:14 PM.
    09-01-09 03:11 PM
    Even when i tried to download the leaked .191 everytime i go to my app loader it cant find the communication port. this has occured in 2 laptops. And i want out to by an iphone and so hated it. I SCREWED UP BIG TIME!
    09-01-09 03:18 PM
    Even when i tried to download the leaked .191 everytime i go to my app loader it cant find the communication port. this has occured in 2 laptops. And i want out to by an iphone and so hated it. I SCREWED UP BIG TIME!
    yea like everyone says either you love the storm or hate it, there really isnt an inbetween. When I have issues connecting the storm cause it isnt recognized you can try restarting your computer and doing a battery pull on your phone
    Then when your computer comes back on plug in your phone and see if that works.
    09-01-09 03:24 PM
    Ahhhhahahaha! Well, Well next time you should listen. I'll call you tonight and get the Storm up and running
    09-01-09 03:24 PM
    09-01-09 03:48 PM
    heres a fix for usb problems on some vista and windows seven machines

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/windows-7-vista-usb-fix-bmerdinian-195757/
    09-01-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD