1st time doing something like this. I donwloaded the file to my desktop and it shows as a .rar file. I thought it would be a .exe so I'm not sure what to do at this point.
    07-24-09 11:15 PM
    Extract the .rar then delete the vendor xml file in your app loader folder. If you search, you will find info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 11:23 PM
    Everything you need can be found in this link including 7zip for unraring the OS and personalized help should you require it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/cr...s-load-273332/
    07-25-09 12:35 AM
    Here ya go.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...system-208714/

07-25-09 10:28 AM
    I second GrandMasterB. CrackBurglar will help you, and his tutorial is all encompassing. Read it thoroughly.
    07-25-09 12:59 PM
    I second GrandMasterB. CrackBurglar will help you, and his tutorial is all encompassing. Read it thoroughly.
    And I'll third it! CrackBurglar really saved my hide

07-25-09 01:01 PM
    GrandMasterB,
    His tutorial is a master's thesis to my 2nd grade brain, when considering what I saw him perform. All the elements inside the tutorial he did without thinking. Meanwhile, I watched, and wondered what step he was at when he did the clicking. He saved my hide before I lost it. I am the one the RIM developers are laughing at cause this BB user is in 2nd grade. I continue to salute CrackBurglar to this community b/c he deserves more recognition from the genius levels..
    07-25-09 03:44 PM
    GrandMasterB,
    His tutorial is a master's thesis to my 2nd grade brain, when considering what I saw him perform. All the elements inside the tutorial he did without thinking. Meanwhile, I watched, and wondered what step he was at when he did the clicking. He saved my hide before I lost it. I am the one the RIM developers are laughing at cause this BB user is in 2nd grade. I continue to salute CrackBurglar to this community b/c he deserves more recognition from the genius levels..
    I couldn't have said it better myself! The exact same notions were circling through my mind as I watched him work. He gains my utmost respect for helping so many and expecting nothing in return.

07-25-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD