- CrackBerry Abuser
- 144 Posts
Can I use a Bell sim card on an unlocked 9530?
So im trying to set up my old blackberry 9530 for my dad. It was locked to Telus so i unlocked it (network says inactive under sim card options so i know for sure its unlocked). I put in his Bell sim card but I cant get the phone to make calls. Anyone know what I need to select under Mobile Network Options at this point? I think it should be GSM/UMTS but that doest work.
I know this is an obscure question on an ancient blackberry model, but any help would be appreciated.
- 11-13-12, 08:06 PM #3
- By kha in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-12, 05:40 PM
- By phite in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-10, 05:49 AM
- By murdocity in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-09, 05:21 PM
- By sandra7109 in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-09, 04:31 PM
- By lcomp1989 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-08, 11:17 PM