Hi all,

I have the Storm on Vodafone UK, purchased through Dialaphone, and I'm generally frustrated with it for these reasons:

1. It randomly turns itself off and takes forever to boot up.
    2. It's incredibly slow.
    3. The whole portrait/landscape problem drives me crazy. Especially when it's been in my pocket and I need to txt/email on the go, it refuses to switch so have to restart it, wait 10 minutes for it to boot up etc...
    4. It freezes when I lock it.
    5. If I'm receiving an email whilst I compose one it lags.
    6. VERY poor call quality. I have to use the landline if I'm home because people say they can't hear me!
    7. Generally difficult to use.

I've had the phone for 11 days but Dialaphone state you can't return a phone if it's been used, so where do I stand? Can I return it because it doesn't work as it should? Or will they just replace it?
    12-10-08 01:32 PM
    Hi all,

I have the Storm on Vodafone UK, purchased through Dialaphone, and I'm generally frustrated with it for these reasons:

1. It randomly turns itself off and takes forever to boot up.
    2. It's incredibly slow.
    3. The whole portrait/landscape problem drives me crazy. Especially when it's been in my pocket and I need to txt/email on the go, it refuses to switch so have to restart it, wait 10 minutes for it to boot up etc...
    4. It freezes when I lock it.
    5. If I'm receiving an email whilst I compose one it lags.
    6. VERY poor call quality. I have to use the landline if I'm home because people say they can't hear me!
    7. Generally difficult to use.

I've had the phone for 11 days but Dialaphone state you can't return a phone if it's been used, so where do I stand? Can I return it because it doesn't work as it should? Or will they just replace it?
    Have you updated the OS?
    12-10-08 01:36 PM
    Why dont you try a replacement phone
    12-10-08 01:38 PM
    Yeah, I'm on .78
    12-10-08 01:38 PM
    Sounds like you need a replacement.. I have had NONE of the issues you have described.
    12-10-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD