I awoke this morning to a most horrific site... my dog with my storm in his clutches... The lil ******* (dog not phone) managed to destroy the case but only got a hold on the top portion of the phone - mainly the Lock button. Can that piece be replaced or am I stuck with a frankinstien looking phone for awhile?
    01-18-09 08:22 AM
    Try cnn.cn they have some OEM parts for the storm
    01-18-09 09:39 AM
    Try cnn.cn they have some OEM parts for the storm
    and a muzzle for your 4-legged little friend. Pedro, our 6-year-old chihuahua ate the plug off of one of my charging cords. He's lucky it wasn't plugged in.

CNN.cn is a great aftermarket source. Their products fit like OEM. But their shipping takes a while (at least for me it did).
    01-18-09 09:45 AM
    Chew on ur dog to get even with him and then order a new one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 09:49 AM
    and a muzzle for your 4-legged little friend. Pedro, our 6-year-old chihuahua ate the plug off of one of my charging cords. He's lucky it wasn't plugged in.
    My GF's dog chewed on the power cord for my laptop all the way through, while it was plugged in...

No injury to the dog, but I sure blew a gasket...
    01-18-09 09:57 AM
    5 month old, teething, Airedale Terrier puppy in our house. He got one holster and 'customized' it; hasn't gotten a Storm or any other cell phone yet.

I don't know about other breeds, but our ADTs will move heaven and earth to get at what they should not have. If it has my wife or my scent on it, so much the better. I've had pups eat 6" holes in the wall, through the mesh in a crate door, in about 20 minutes. We try to keep phones on high shelves or in pockets, purses, packs, etc. and try to make the time to be sure they are securely stowed.

Bottom line though, if I have to worry about every bump and scratch, what's the use?
    Last edited by Airedog; 01-18-09 at 10:27 AM.
    01-18-09 10:08 AM
    I have gone threw many laptop cords as well as charging cords for my BB. I would take a look at cnn.cn like was said above. I have used them before and their products are awesome. They fit perfectly.
    01-18-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD