Hello all,

I have done a little digging and couldn't find if the subject has been discussed/answered.

I can receive pdf via email, and then view them as attachments. But I don't seem to be able to read pdf files that I put onto the memory card.

Is there an app I need or am I just being a stupid noob??
    02-04-09 08:24 PM
    Look for Documents to Go Premium, or Beam Reader. They both can view PDF files.
    02-04-09 08:25 PM
    02-04-09 08:27 PM
    Ha, $20.00 for a pdf reader...

it just doesn't seem worth it, of course I hate the pdf format with a bloody, and undying passion.

screw .pdf's bulky, slow to load, viruses can hide in them. Meh, I am probably just being too hard on the ole' file format
    ... Nope... Still hate it.
    02-04-09 09:32 PM
    I have Documents to Go and can open and View PDF's. I didn't pay for the Premium either. Just tested by sending a PDF to my phone and it opened no problemo
    02-04-09 09:35 PM
    If you email it to yourself, you can read the PDF no problem. (Although rendering does leave clarity to be desired)

If you want to read it off your media card, you'll need a special program.
    02-04-09 09:37 PM
    Hello all,

I have done a little digging and couldn't find if the subject has been discussed/answered.

I can receive pdf via email, and then view them as attachments. But I don't seem to be able to read pdf files that I put onto the memory card.

Is there an app I need or am I just being a stupid noob??
    Woops, missed that last part of your post. Would need to purchase app i believe
    02-04-09 09:37 PM
    Cheers for the feedback guys.. saves me looking for a free app
    02-04-09 09:47 PM
    I'm trying Repligo out. I'll let you know what I think. $20 is a bit steep for a pdf reader though!
    02-05-09 08:38 AM
    You don't need To Go Premium to read it. You do if you want to save to the card and to edit. I dished out the cash, since I edit alot of .doc & PDFs on my BB.
    02-05-09 05:23 PM
    FWIW - mobipocket has a publisher program that will read "many" pdf files, and convert into a readable format for their blackberry reader.

I've done that with many PDF text only files. It may not be what you want/need exactly, but for me it's getting the job done.
    02-05-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD