Is there a way to print out a SMS thread from my Storm? I may need it at a later date for proof of something said. I have Verizon if that helps.

Thanks
    07-11-09 02:00 PM
    There may be an easier way, but you can save the msg thread, then forward it to your PC email from the saved messages folder. Once on your PC click and print.

Be advised, in some places the record of messages saved ON YOUR DEVICE may be proof or evidence, but a printout is likely not going to prove very useful in ay type of legal situation. Had a similiar situation involving an Ebay transaction, and had I not had my phone with me to show actual records, the print out would have meant nothing. YMMV of course.

Good Luck
    07-11-09 02:08 PM
    It worked perfectly! It won't be used in a legal case but for some personal business of "I NEVER said that!"......

I love finding new things to do with my BB Storm! Thanks again!
    07-11-09 02:24 PM
    Best thing to do is get the Dexrex app for the app world and install it on your phone. It automaticly saves your sms to the site and you can view it from there. It does not save your mms or emails.
    07-11-09 02:36 PM
    Hmmm, I just tried this but must be doing something wrong. I took the last message in an SMS thread and saved it (the last message has all previous texts in its body). Then I open the message in the saved folder and forward it as an email, but it only forwards the last text message, not the entire thread. What am I missing? This working would be very handy.

Thanks

There may be an easier way, but you can save the msg thread, then forward it to your PC email from the saved messages folder. Once on your PC click and print.

Be advised, in some places the record of messages saved ON YOUR DEVICE may be proof or evidence, but a printout is likely not going to prove very useful in ay type of legal situation. Had a similiar situation involving an Ebay transaction, and had I not had my phone with me to show actual records, the print out would have meant nothing. YMMV of course.

Good Luck
    07-11-09 08:35 PM
    when i try to forward the text thread it only allows the last message.how do i get the whole thread
    08-13-15 10:49 AM
    Open the thread and hit the three dots and click copy chat

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-13-15 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD