I was following steps to clean out unused memory on my phone and I went ahead and cleared my device memory.

Now all of my pictures are deleted. Is there any way to get them back by using the desktop manager? I'm not really sure how it works but when I upgraded to the official .148 OS, it backed everything up right?
    06-28-09 08:15 AM
    You could try a restore...do you know how to do that?

Why didn't you save them to the SD card?
    06-28-09 08:47 AM
    You should be storing your pics on your sd card and you should also know that a backup does not backup anything that is one the sd card. First, go to the camera app and hit menu>options. Under Store Pictures: does it say On Memory Card or In Device Memory? If it says In Device Memory, the using restore should get them back. If that's the case, after getting them back, change it to On Memory card, then go to options>memory and make sure Mass Stoage is set to On and use the pc's Window explorer to move the ones you recover to your memory card. If your storage setting is already set to the Memory Card, you have probably lost the images.

You need to periodically copy everything (using windows explorer) that is on your sd card to a backup directory that you create on your pc.
    06-28-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD