Hello,
    I just got an Asurion replacement phone in the mail brand new and the screen click is terrible. Much worse than my other phone. Can I take it to Verizon to get it replaced under warranty?
    What do our Verizon buffs think?
    Thanks a lot guys...
    Brandon
    02-20-09 06:58 AM
    I don't know why you couldn't! If it's screwed up, it's screwed up! Since it is brand new, I would raise all he!! if they even stuttered something that remotely sounded like a no.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:01 AM
    Yea, I hope they dont give me problems. But I didnt know if they were going to say that its Asurion's problem now that I had it replaced.
    What do you think?
    Thnanks,
    Brandon
    02-20-09 08:03 AM
    Yea, I hope they dont give me problems. But I didnt know if they were going to say that its Asurion's problem now that I had it replaced.
    What do you think?
    Thnanks,
    Brandon
    Hi Brandon. Take it in and see for yourself. Less is more- you dont have to tell them it was replaced by Assurion- the bottom line, no matter where it came from, it doesnt function as it should.

I realize that people need to ask others questions, but no one here can give a concrete answer; just assumptions and guesses. We mainly can only speak from an individual experience which may not be the norm. You mileage may vary.
    02-20-09 08:33 AM
    What do you think?
    Thnanks,
    Brandon
    If your new replacement is branded Verizon, then I would say it still concerns them. You may have to get asurion to replace it again, but I am with Scan on this one... I would try the Verizon store first anyway because it is in essence still a Verizon product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 08:37 AM
    I believe that all assurion phones come with a 60 day warranty. As far as who has to replace it I would talk to your local VZW Tech center first to see if they will swap it if not contact assurion.
    02-20-09 08:39 AM
    I am thinking that Verizon would not replace the handset but what do I know. Best bet is to take it in. Please post any info that you get on this matter because I am sure it will be helpful to some in the future. Good luck and I believe someone (not sure who) will replace the phone for FREE... if not I WOULD RAISE ****
    02-20-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD