I've got a number of music videos (i.e. video clips from downloaded music from iTunes, like Genesis video footage from their recent world tour), but when I try to open them, I get a error message that says

"The medica being played is of an unsupported format."

Is there anything that I can download, or any option changes that will allow me to view these videos on the Storm (9530).

Thanks for any help
    12-14-08 02:10 PM
    I've got a number of music videos (i.e. video clips from downloaded music from iTunes, like Genesis video footage from their recent world tour), but when I try to open them, I get a error message that says

"The medica being played is of an unsupported format."

Is there anything that I can download, or any option changes that will allow me to view these videos on the Storm (9530).

Thanks for any help
    CUCUSOFT has a Video Converter suite that converts many formats into others. I believe it will do iTunes to a format that works on the Storm. i use their DVD Converter to rip movies for the Ipod touch and they play well on the Storm. Here's their link: Cucusoft DVD to ipod, Best Converter for iPod,iPhone,Zune,PSP,DVD
    12-14-08 03:58 PM
    they would already be suited to play if it were not for DRM
    12-14-08 04:03 PM
    which is why you remove the drm then put it on the storm
    12-14-08 04:17 PM
    CUCUSOFT has a Video Converter suite that converts many formats into others. I believe it will do iTunes to a format that works on the Storm. i use their DVD Converter to rip movies for the Ipod touch and they play well on the Storm. Here's their link: Cucusoft DVD to ipod, Best Converter for iPod,iPhone,Zune,PSP,DVD
    Sounds good - should I worry about it not saying something specfic about BB Storm conversion? Or should I wait to see if they come out with something? A $40 app software is pretty stiff if it doesn't work!

Appreciate the advice!
    12-14-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD