Is there anyway I can assign the lock button at the top of the phone? I have it set for storm slider but its not working with iberry 3.5...
    Someone please help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 07:27 AM
    You cannot set the lock button to another feature. Storm slider can be set to activate upon locking the phone with the lock button, but that's it.
    09-04-09 08:16 AM
    Remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    09-04-09 09:37 AM
    Remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Pearl will not show myFaves icons� or �How do I use BB Maps on my 8100�
    I thought the OP's title was as descriptive as it could be. Their entire post was only a couple of sentences long.

Albeit a title that has been repeated over and over again, it was descriptive enough for me.

09-04-09 01:06 PM
    I thought the OP's title was as descriptive as it could be. Their entire post was only a couple of sentences long.

Albeit a title that has been repeated over and over again, it was descriptive enough for me.

You read it after I edited it.
    09-04-09 01:15 PM
    Is there anyway I can assign the lock button at the top of the phone? I have it set for storm slider but its not working with iberry 3.5...
    Someone please help.

I'm not too sure if your issue is what I'm thinking of, but when using the storm slider and you set it to function w/ your lock button you'll see the lock button screen after pressing the lock button. Let your phone dim then press the screen afterwards and the slider should appear. I had the same issue thinking it didn't work until I tried what I suggested. Hope this helps!
    Check out vid:
    Last edited by xwhite_rabbitx; 09-04-09 at 02:56 PM.
    09-04-09 01:23 PM
    Sorry foe the confusion. I just wanna be able to press the lock button at the top of the phone to the left and storm slider comes up. As for the subject of my thread sorry if I confused yall :-)

09-04-09 06:51 PM
    If u notice in the vid I posted, I hit the lock button on the top left which showed the lock screen-phone dims-i touch, then the slider comes up/on. In the beginning of the vid I was just pointing out that in the StormSlider options the "Launch On Lock Button" was checked to YES(not assuming you didn't know). Peep the vid...you'll see. If it's still not working for u I would try re-installing the app.

Last edited by xwhite_rabbitx; 09-05-09 at 01:37 AM.
    09-04-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD