I had no problem creating contacts groups and adding contacts into the groups, but I'd like it so in my contacts screen I could view all the groups in a row instead of just spread out alphabetically among all the other contacts. is this possible?

For example, if I have groups named "Students", "Friends", and "Work", is there a way to view my contacts list as those lumped together because they are groups instead of having "Students" down by the name "Smith" and "Work" down by the name "Williams"?

I'm guessing that's simply not how the contacts list works, but if it could it would make it way more organized for me.
    03-25-09 12:57 PM
    I would also like to know this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 02:43 PM
    I think my question is the same/similar: In Outlook Contacts I can have "folders" - groups of contacts labeled as I like - (and independent of the "Categories" feature). Yet when I sync, these folder assignment/distinctions are lost. I would like to enter my Storm Contact List and see the same "folder" arrangement as I have in Outlook. I can do a "category and filter" work-around, but that is not how I would ultimately like my phone contacts set up. Any ideas or apps? Thanks in advance.
    03-25-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD