I tried to transfered my contact from the sim card and it show them as separated like "Sim Card Address Book" or something like that. Also when I even save new contacts, I don't where they go. They don't show up on my contact list. SO nothing is integrated at allbetween that and the rest of the stuff like adding the same contacts to messenger.

Anyway, how can set it up so that I can just see all the contacts saved rather than filters of "personal" and "business" and "Sim Card" contacts lists. Also How do I know where I'm saving someone since they don't show up as contacts after being saved.

This is an unlocked Storm if this helps any.
    12-09-09 09:21 AM
    In Address Book / Filter, uncheck any boxes. That will show you all your contacts. Checking a box filters the contacts to only show contacts that match the filter. Unless you specifically save them to the SIM card, contacts are saved in the Address Book. The Address Book holds more information than the SIM card, and is usually preferred for that reason.
    12-09-09 09:42 AM
    In Address Book / Filter, uncheck any boxes. That will show you all your contacts. Checking a box filters the contacts to only show contacts that match the filter. Unless you specifically save them to the SIM card, contacts are saved in the Address Book. The Address Book holds more information than the SIM card, and is usually preferred for that reason.
    Is this done through the settings? Or just the address book itself? I don't see any check boxes when I look in my contacts ...
    12-09-09 09:54 AM
    In the Address Book, press Menu, select Filter, and uncheck any box that is checked.
    12-09-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD