I just upgraded to the .132 OS and it works great for me. I just noticed this past weekend that my camera is acting up. I start it up and some times it will flicker and pop up with an error and close, other times it will flicker when started and then it will not show the focal point square and wont auto focus when I hold my finger on the picture button. Anyone else having this problem?
    05-04-09 09:38 AM
    I'm on .132 also and I've never had this problem...
    05-04-09 12:42 PM
    I myself had a multitude of issues with .132. Its probably something that got jumbled on the install. You might try reinstalling it or if I can recommend, try lyricidals .141/5.0 Hybrid. It really is worth the little extra effort and runs so smoothly!!!
    05-04-09 12:47 PM
    Ya its wierd... I Have never seen it do this before... I have to remove and replace the battery to get it back to normal... It never did this before I started listening to the internet radio apps... I loved this OS until this started.
    05-04-09 12:49 PM
    I had it for a few days and this it just started acting up more and more.

If your doing batter pulls you might try quick pull or soft reset too. It does the same thing as a batter pull without actually having to pull the battery.

Look in the OS section and read up on Lyricidals .141/5.0 Hybrid, its had nothing but great responses. The phone actually functions great.

There is still the Audio Boost bug and the camera has a quick white screen when rotating from landscape and portrait but nothing big at all.
    05-04-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD