I did a few searches but did not find an answer to my question.

Is there an option to set the camera to take one picture after another without having to save or delete each photo or hit the camera button before you take the next picture.... like a regular camera?

This should be the default setting for the camera.
    02-04-09 02:24 PM
    the photos are already autosaving. The phone just doesn't go back to the live screen by itself. You have to hit the camera icon on the screen to pull the live screen back up.
    02-04-09 02:26 PM
    you can also use the escape arrow key and it goes back to camera mode (while saving the previous picture taken)
    02-04-09 02:29 PM
    thanks for the answers. I have been tapping the camera icon but i'd rather not have to. Same for the escape key.

I'd really prefer the camera to just revert right after you take a picture without having to touch anything. I like to snap a few pictures at a time and check them out later.

thanks though.
    02-04-09 02:32 PM
    the hard key on top that starts the camera as default works to clear it out to take another picture also
    02-04-09 02:41 PM
    Hi there, the way I now take pictures is just to use the silver lower button on the right hand side of the fone. When the camera has taken a picture press the button to auto save the first picture and to clear th screen so another cam be taken!
    Hope this helped!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 02:42 PM
    Thanks Pesty, I have been using the right silver button to take pictures when I have the phone positioned horizontally like a regular camera but I did not know I could just press the button again to get back to picture mode. I will give it a try.
    02-04-09 02:51 PM
    Anybody else know of a way to make the default setting revert to take pictures without having to press anything?
    02-04-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD