Ok heres the deal, everytime i try to turn on my camera it goes to start up and then wont. an error comes up saying the camera cannot start please close other apps and try again. i have no other apps open on my phone and have noe deleted all third party apps and it still wont work. ive done the norms...battery pull, thats stuff. what the hwll is up?
    03-08-10 05:51 PM
    After the battery pull how much free memory do you have?
    03-08-10 07:47 PM
    24 mb app memory
    03-11-10 02:49 PM
    I'm experiencing the same problem. Phone starts up at 41.7mb. No other apps running and still get the same error. Phone had been working fine until I installed one of the Hybrids but I rolled it back to 419 and problem still there. Leaning towards hardware issue but not sure. Any Suggestions?
    03-27-10 10:10 AM
    I can't get my camera to open either. I saw a different thread that worked for Curves saying to take the back cover off, press the lens until it clicks, and do a battery pull. I've tried several times and I still can't get my camera open. HELP!!
    03-27-10 06:25 PM
    I had same camera issue plus my LED stopped working and so did the button back lights. Turns out the ribbon connectors inside had come loose. Requires taking the phone apart to fix. Not too hard with the right tools (BB tool kit costs about $10).
    03-27-10 07:35 PM
    Does the video camera work? Did you try the memory cleaning app? Options/security options/advanced security options/memory cleaning/BB button/clean now. It might free up an app that's hanging your camera up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by totalwackjob; 03-27-10 at 10:15 PM.
    03-27-10 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD