has anybody had a problem getting the camera to start up? The other day i tried to use the camera as well as today and when i tried loading it up it says

"could not start the camera. close other applications and try opening the camer again."

i did a battery pull and nothing seems to be working to get the camera to start back up. odd enough i didnt have a problem before the update to the OS that we had to .75

if somebody here has another solution great. if not i guess it will go back and verizon can give me a new one. even tho i dont use the camera much it would be nice to use it when i actually need/want to
    12-29-08 07:22 PM
    So, are you running 75?

I havent had a problem with the camera on my device but if you upgraded to 85 try to downgrade if you are unhappy. If not, try a search as this has been covered a few times. One of the threads is bound to have a solution.

If nothing yields, yeah, return the ******* for another one!

good luck!
    12-29-08 07:26 PM
    Same problem here. Happened after .83 upgrade. A couple of others have also reported the problem but not too many...
    12-29-08 07:43 PM
    i actually covered that in my post there...still running .75 im not in a hurry to put beta OS on there i just wait for BB to email me and say hey we have an update then i go ahead and install
    12-29-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD