Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default The Camera on my phone stopped working!!!

I got my phone about 4 months ago. a week after i got it, the camera stopped working. when i open the camera it says," could not start camera, close all other applications and try again." or something along those lines. Anyway, the same thing happened to my BB Pearl. i called the company and they told me to delelte apps from my phone to make space, but that didnt work at all. now i have a new phone and has the same problem.

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! i paid a pretty penny for this phone, and for it not to work properly isn't gonna fly by me. so please someone help!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,948 Global Posts

You need to give us more information, like what OS your running and how much app memory you have available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Try reloading ur OS. If that doesn;t work or ur phone is in warranty, visit ur carrier Cust support.
    If u have upgraded OS, may be revert back to old OS & chk.
    Lastly, is Video Camera working? If yes, then ur camera file may be corrupt & reload may fix it.