Up until Sunday the camera on my phone has worked fine... then on Sunday i went to start it and i get "could not start the camera. close other apps and try opening the camera again." The apps I have open (which are always open on my phone, b/c they dont close even w/ bb button and close, are BBMessenger, Phone, Home, Browser, Messages, and TalkLock. I had .132 (or w/e it was) on my phone, so i put .141 on hoping it would fix it but nothing! If i downgrade back to .75 and it still doesn't work and i take it into VZW store to have them look at it, will they be able to tell that i've put leaked OS' on my phone? Or does anyone know a fix!

Thanks!
    05-06-09 02:55 PM
    They won't be able to tell about the leaked pa as long as you do a wipe. As for the camera I have no idea. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 03:14 PM
    K... yeah its weird! the video camera doesn't work either. ugh.... as far as a wipe... should i just follow this DIY How To Downgrade Your BlackBerry's Operating System | CrackBerry.com
    05-06-09 03:22 PM
    That's an old bug from an early OS. I would try wiping and then reinstalling a high-numbered leak.
    05-06-09 03:37 PM
    That's an old bug from an early OS. I would try wiping and then reinstalling a high-numbered leak.
    I currently have .141 on it and it just started happening on Sunday when I had .132 installed.
    05-06-09 03:39 PM
    wipe and reinstalled .141... still doesnt work! and my 3rd party apps wont restore!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...47#post2490347
    started new post about it here!
    05-06-09 08:09 PM
    the way i got my cam to work is pull the battery then try agin
    05-06-09 08:46 PM
    My wife has had this happen battery pull fixed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 09:25 PM
    have done about 4 battery pulls b/c i wiped and reinstalled .141... still nothing! thanks though
    05-06-09 10:24 PM
    i had that happen to me as well. have you just recently gotten your storm? if so i suggest you exchange if for a new one. this happened to me twice and i had to get it exchanged because of the same defective problem that could be fixed with a battery pull but only for a few days until it occurred again.
    05-06-09 10:35 PM
    i had that happen to me as well. have you just recently gotten your storm?
    No, i got it back in Feb and it always worked fine up until a week ago today... but i'm going to try to take it to VZW and try to exchange it and see what they say
    05-10-09 10:48 PM
    Had this problem with my curve. Took it apart and pushed down on the actual camera and wiggled it abit. Put it back together and it worked. Just a bad connection
    05-10-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD