Please don't flame if it's been asked, I have searched for over an hour and haven't found anything so here is my question:

When I view my call log it doesn't show me a call for call history of calls. Instead what it shows me is everyone whose called me then I click their name to see the history of calls that one caller made. I don't like that I want to see a simple list of calls; inbound, outbound, and missed, sorted by the time and date of the call.

Please is there a way to get this done?

Thanks,
    12-26-08 01:36 PM
    go to call log:

then hit BB menu button - Options - call logging - All calls

hope that helps
    12-26-08 01:39 PM
    Actually, what that does is put all my calls into my Messages along with all my emails. It technically does what i want it to do but not where I want it. I want that same functionality inside the Call Log in the Phone section (the middle tab above the number pad).
    12-26-08 01:50 PM
    Ok, I found something that works. Here it is:
    Go to Messages > BB Menu > View Folder > Phone Call Logs

That's what I want right there. Is there a way I can turn that into an Icon in the Home Menu.
    12-26-08 01:54 PM
    I doubt it.
    would be cool though.
    Last edited by kiltro; 12-26-08 at 01:59 PM.
    12-26-08 01:56 PM
    You know what else would be cool. To have the ability to create shortcut icons to the 5 people you call the most and include those on the home screen. Know of any apps that can do that?
    12-26-08 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD