hello idk whats going on here now but when i hold key 1 to call voice mail it calls and says "you cannot make this call because a limit has been reached or phone usage has been blocked always allowed numbers could still be reached"...but when i dial my own number then it goes through but when i look to see what number its calling its some number that has nothing to do with mine...this also happens with some numbers i try to call...can somebody please tell me whats going on here?..thanks for your time
    03-06-09 08:43 PM
    Maybe dial *228? Don't know if this will fix it though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 08:51 PM
    hey bjj - did you try calling your carrier to see if theres a block on your acct for making calls for any reason. I ck'd in security opts and call opts menus and could not find anything that sounds like this. i would try to call Tmo. sorry couldnt be more help-good luck
    03-06-09 08:51 PM
    hello idk whats going on here now but when i hold key 1 to call voice mail it calls and says "you cannot make this call because a limit has been reached or phone usage has been blocked always allowed numbers could still be reached"...but when i dial my own number then it goes through but when i look to see what number its calling its some number that has nothing to do with mine...this also happens with some numbers i try to call...can somebody please tell me whats going on here?..thanks for your time
    Let's start with how long it's been working without any issues on T-Mobile? If it's been working fine for a while, then what's the last thing you changed? Is your account in order?
    03-06-09 10:56 PM
    Let's start with how long it's been working without any issues on T-Mobile? If it's been working fine for a while, then what's the last thing you changed? Is your account in order?
    well thats the thing...ive only had the phone for about 5 days now but from the first day i got it i just put my simcard in and it worked but i still have my g1 plan on it.im scared to call tmobile and tell them anything since its not a tmobile phone.

i just posted this one asking if its ok to call tmobile.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=177297
    03-07-09 05:30 PM
    Hey I have exactly the same problem, I did you a favor by calling them and they said it is because you have a limit on your calls. I usually never had this problem before but they told me that I only had 60 minutes EVERY month and after that, you cant call no one except t mobile numbers if you have unlimited tmob to tmob. They said you cant even call voice mail if you pass your limit. So I guess you have very little minutes so you should go change it. I told my mom to change it back to my regular plan. Which is like over 1000 minutes.
    04-15-09 08:08 PM
    If you're on a family share plan, most likely, the primary line holder put monthly limits on calls that cost air-time. Most carriers give you free within-carrier minutes so you can probably still make those "in" calls. Some carriers set a limit on how much you can go over your minutes so that your bill doesn't go over an amount which the carrier think you can pay. I know years ago GTE used to set a limit on the bill amount that a person cannot exceed depending on credit. So even if you were current on your bill, but you just happened to use a lot of minutes that month and you were still in the middle of your billing cycle, they would shut your service off.

It looks like you have T-Mobile and I've never had T-Mobile so I wouldn't know exactly.
    04-15-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD