Has anyone called vz to complain and or rant about how we troopers want an update before the "storm 2" makes its debut. If so what have you said and did it seem to hold any value?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 07:51 PM
    storm 2 is pretty far away from being for sale...we'll get an OS release WAY before then, i promise you that.
    05-14-09 07:54 PM
    I'm sorry but I've got better things to do with my time.
    05-14-09 07:57 PM
    storm 2 is pretty far away from being for sale...we'll get an OS release WAY before then, i promise you that.
    Oh patches ... I want a solid build for the 1st gen storm so badly that the sight of a 2nd gen storm made me see red. I think my skin started to turn green as well
    05-14-09 07:58 PM
    Oh patches ... I want a solid build for the 1st gen storm so badly that the sight of a 2nd gen storm made me see red. I think my skin started to turn green as well
    just be patient...practice brazilian jujitzsu to control your breathing, buy one of those wrist pulse meters, and go to my "Ask Patches" thread in my sig
    05-14-09 07:59 PM
    I'm sorry but I've got better things to do with my time.
    It's obvious that you don't have better things to do because you took the time to post a useless comment.
    05-14-09 08:01 PM
    I wish I worked for VZW so I can tell people to just come here and install.132 or .141/5.0 hybrid already!
    05-14-09 08:03 PM
    I wish I worked for VZW so I can tell people to just come here and install.132 or .141/5.0 hybrid already!
    I wish I worked at RIM!! Because I would fire these guys they have trying to build an OS. But who knows maybe they hired illegal immigrants and they have to wing it until they learn their job. There is no way these guys went to collage for programing because they suck! They go from .65 all the way to .220 or above and they didn't get one right LOL...Joke The guys on this web site build a better OS hire them.
    Last edited by 05Midnight; 05-14-09 at 08:14 PM.
    05-14-09 08:12 PM
    I wish I worked at RIM!! Because I would fire these guys they have trying to build an OS. But who knows maybe they hired illegal immigrants and they have to wing it until they learn their job. There is no way these guys went to collage for programing because they suck! They go from .65 all the way to .220 or above and they didn't get one right LOL...Joke The guys on this web site build a better OS hire them.
    Well played sir!
    05-14-09 08:18 PM
    These threads make me el o el
    05-14-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD