I can't find a solution for this after searching these forums and searching through Google.

My problem is that when I am on a call and a second call comes through, I can hear the beep telling me that I have another caller, but I can't see anywhere on the screen where it tells me who the waiting caller is. With my Curve, I could glance at my screen and know who the other caller was who was trying to reach me.

Any suggestions?
    01-28-09 11:30 PM
    Hmm, that's weird... When I get another call while I'm on a call already, the waiting person is displayed on my phone as an incoming caller along with the beeps and I get the option of answer, ignore and one other option I forgot. Basically it simliar to the orginal when someone is calling you. Idk why yours is like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 11:41 PM
    I am having the exact same problem.
    Running .90 on alltel
    01-30-09 06:15 PM
    I can't find a solution for this after searching these forums and searching through Google.

My problem is that when I am on a call and a second call comes through, I can hear the beep telling me that I have another caller, but I can't see anywhere on the screen where it tells me who the waiting caller is. With my Curve, I could glance at my screen and know who the other caller was who was trying to reach me.

Any suggestions?
    What OS are you using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 06:39 PM
    I get the ID of the second caller and I see you can answer the call in two different ways. When you hang up, the initial call that was on hold calls back. However, is there a way to switch back and forth to the two callers? I had that option on the Treo 755P.
    03-03-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD