recently i noticed that people have been telling me i don't sound as good as i did on my Treo 650. What I did notice is that when i'm in a call the "data" arrows at the top right are moving all over the place(yes cuz i'm in a call and it's all digital, understood).

BUT my question is does the Storm voice quality degrade when the phone has more online tasks to do? I have noticed that when several apps are querying out and i'm on a phone call that the callers have a more difficult time hearing me. Something has to give somewhere.
    Last edited by destro23; 01-07-09 at 05:28 PM.
    01-07-09 05:26 PM
    mods... i gave this a poor subject title, but think it's an important question.. Possibly move to OS/Discussion?
    01-07-09 05:48 PM
    No it shouldn't be in OS discussion.
    01-07-09 06:14 PM
    ok not sure where a detailed question about how the phone works internally and how it handles QoS.

Thanks for the quick reply
    01-07-09 06:16 PM
    I've senn quiet a few complaints on poor call quality and the storms. Do a search and you will find quite a few.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 06:18 PM
    I was trying to find a possible correlation to how the phone prioritizes data. i'm not bashing anything just trying to find a possible and somewhat logical explanation.

Most of those threads i read say "it sucks" and "sounds like i'm mumbling"
    01-07-09 06:21 PM
    I am new to Verizon and the call quility on "The Network" seems to be much better than what I have experienced in the past.
    01-07-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD