While I am talking on the storm I tend to press the phone to hard to my face and have muted, enabled speakerphone and done a few other things. Is there any way to not do this?...(besides not press it that hard, its just how i hold my phone and would rather not change that)
    12-09-08 05:06 PM
    stop getting INto your calls so much
    12-09-08 05:07 PM
    I have the same problem. The only solution I've found so far (even after spending a lot of time on the phone and in store with Verizon CS & tech support to find a solution) is to exit the call screen either by use of the touch keys @ the bottom of the screen or pressing the "back" button and gaining access to the phone w/o "in-call" screen being displayed. It's not a great solution but at least you won't accidentally put someone on mute and get frustrated when they don't respond to you (guilty).

Ideally I'd like to be able to set my "in-call" screen to the keypad but I haven't found any way to do this . . . and no one seems to have an application for this so far. If anyone finds one will you please PM me w/ link?
    12-09-08 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD