When my storm is in the holster and i recieve a new call, for a second when i take the phone out of the holster it shows the previous caller and then switches to the new callers name. has any one had this problem and if so does any one know who to fix it?
    11-27-08 11:52 PM
    yah i have some of thoes problems. Seems more user error then anything though
    11-27-08 11:56 PM
    Is it possible you are leaving the dialer open when ending a call so you are seeing the screen switch as opposed to it coming up with the previous caller?
    11-28-08 12:02 AM
    no....i lock the phone the dialer isnt open. its a minor thing but it just annoys me
    11-28-08 12:30 AM
    When my storm is in the holster and i recieve a new call, for a second when i take the phone out of the holster it shows the previous caller and then switches to the new callers name. has any one had this problem and if so does any one know who to fix it?
    Had the same issue last night. Handed the wife the phone cause it was her work calling, ended up being a buddy of mine calling. The last call I had received was the night before from the wife, from her work number. So somehow it still showed up as the incoming call 12 hours later.
    11-28-08 01:54 AM
    I too have the same issue. When the phone rings, the first few seconds the ID shows the previous caller.
    11-28-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD