I updated to .148 and now the call log icon has been replaced by phone icon, which brings up the phone. Pretty stupid since all you have to do is hit the green phone button to get the same thing. I can'y find the phone log icon. Is it not there anymore?
    06-07-09 10:22 AM
    I have .141 and I don't have it either. But you can get to it by Phone and then clicking the middle tab. I think that is what you want?
    06-07-09 10:29 AM
    Gone. Use phone>call log symbol.
    06-07-09 10:31 AM
    Again, why are they putting the phone icon there? it is a waste od real estate. I know you can get to it thru phone and middle tab, but I wanted to have it back the way it was.
    06-07-09 10:32 AM
    I updated to .148 and now the call log icon has been replaced by phone icon, which brings up the phone. Pretty stupid since all you have to do is hit the green phone button to get the same thing. I can'y find the phone log icon. Is it not there anymore?
    Yeah, it's gone. You can always set it so the initial view is the call log .
    06-07-09 10:32 AM
    Idk why. Couple threads w/complaint. If u want 2 read > search.
    06-07-09 10:40 AM
    Yeah, it's gone. You can always set it so the initial view is the call log .
    how do you do that?
    06-07-09 01:26 PM
    how do you do that?
    Green button, BB/menu (  ) button, Options, General Options, Initial View -� Call Log

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Craterz; 06-07-09 at 01:33 PM.
    06-07-09 01:31 PM
    I tried that but that just ain't what I want. Guess I'll do without.
    06-07-09 04:03 PM
    I tried that but that just ain't what I want. Guess I'll do without.
    Not sure why its gone, but it is . Since I normally call the same dozen or so people (I email most of my other contacts, especially since they are located on the other side of the planet... i.e., they are in Asia somewhere) , the initial view bit works well for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD