I just got a replacement storm. On my last one I had an icon on my home screen where I could easily access my missed calls. I cant remember what I did to get that last time to set it up on this phone. Anyone know?
    03-10-09 08:13 AM
    I'm guessing it was in your message folder. Open phone blackberry button. Options. Call logging. Chose missed calls. That will the display missed callrs in your messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 08:18 AM
    I could swear I had a separate bucket for incoming and outgoing calls that was separate from email messages and MMS/SMS...am I going insane?
    03-10-09 08:27 AM
    I could swear I had a separate bucket for incoming and outgoing calls that was separate from email messages and MMS/SMS...am I going insane?
    Yes there was an icon for the Call Log in an earlier OS beta leak....I think it was .90....but it has since not been present in the latest OS leaks.
    03-10-09 09:33 AM
    I just got a replacement storm. On my last one I had an icon on my home screen where I could easily access my missed calls. I cant remember what I did to get that last time to set it up on this phone. Anyone know?
    It's a hidden icon in the applications folder.
    03-26-09 06:55 PM
    If its not in your application folder look on your home page and it will be hidden that's where I found mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 07:19 PM
    Main Menu>Applications>Call Log

Hope this helps.
    03-26-09 07:48 PM
    Im looking for the same thing and I dont see it.
    03-30-09 07:05 PM
    I'm bumping up all these call log threads because I think it's ridiculous that the OPTION to have a "Call Log" button was removed with the update to .148!

I used my left convenience key for Call Log (and I used my phone button to go to dial pad, for my speed dials), so now I'm a bit upset. I know, now it's just one extra click, but why remove that functionality at all?
    06-02-09 02:58 PM
    You're right. I used the call log icon every day, and I don't understand why RIM would remove it.
    06-10-09 05:06 PM
    they removed the call log icon in the newer os'

now you access it by going to the phone application and clicking on call log..
    06-10-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD