How can i delete my call log all @ once....i have to delete them 1 by 1 until until finish is there a way how i can delete them all @ one shot...cause when u wanna delete all yous sms text messages you just delete prior and all them gone so i wanna know is there a way where i can do that with the call log...
    02-01-09 02:12 PM
    You should be able to connect your phone to Desktop Manager and clear it in the advanced section of backup/restore.
    02-01-09 02:13 PM
    How can i delete my call log all @ once....i have to delete them 1 by 1 until until finish is there a way how i can delete them all @ one shot...cause when u wanna delete all yous sms text messages you just delete prior and all them gone so i wanna know is there a way where i can do that with the call log...
    Go to messages/phone call log/bb button delete prior
    02-01-09 04:30 PM
    When you go to "prior"... Highlight the date, then bb button for the "delete prior" selection.

Just helping..
    02-01-09 04:32 PM
    Thanks for the help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 04:34 PM
    Thanks for the help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Your welcome, anytime!!!!
    02-01-09 04:36 PM
    I am using the Storm with OS .075. When I go to messages there is no option to go to phone log. Am I doing something wrong??
    02-23-09 01:54 PM
    I am using the Storm with OS .075. When I go to messages there is no option to go to phone log. Am I doing something wrong??
    Never mind, found it. Didn't know you had to hit view folders. Thanks works great
    02-23-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD