Here's another variation: end call button only works to end a call intermittently; works OK to power off phone. Usually. Makes me think this is an O/S glitch too, rather than worn hardware (phone is only four months old and not used that heavily). Oh yes, running last official release, .75 - too much of a dope and a chicken to try these betas running around!
    04-01-09 12:46 PM
    Here's another variation: end call button only works to end a call intermittently; works OK to power off phone. Usually. Makes me think this is an O/S glitch too, rather than worn hardware (phone is only four months old and not used that heavily). Oh yes, running last official release, .75 - too much of a dope and a chicken to try these betas running around!
    And here's the workaround - which is going to get old, so I hope someone can answer my question - during the call, press * which takes you to VZW voicemail, then press * again which terminates a call to voicemail and finally gets you out. Grrr...I certainly don't want to have to go get this thing serviced, with all due respect to the VZW folks here.
    04-01-09 04:14 PM
    I'm on .75 when i press the red key I get a message that says "Screen is locked, Press the lock button to unlock." If I keep pressing the phone shuts off, when I turn it back on the screen is still locked.

I'm not using a password, just the lock button on the top of the phone.

JPD217
    04-01-09 04:21 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD