So all of a sudden, my storm won't sync the calendar. There is no error message, just no calendar appointments from outlook will sync now. I have tried unchecking it from the sync list, and then checking it again. I've also tried setting up the outlook sync in desktop manager again. I am not sure what to do...I use this function a lot for work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    04-25-09 07:26 AM
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services and check that the default calendar is set to the one you're syncing with. The Facebook app was changing that setting to its own calendar.
    04-25-09 07:30 AM
    thanks...that seems to have worked....man, fb 1.5 seems to be causing all sorts of issues for people
    04-25-09 07:35 AM
    Hey, thanks for the fix...I was having the identical problem. The fix worked perfectly.
    04-25-09 08:01 PM
    My calendar is still messed up and doesn't sync properly
    04-25-09 10:29 PM
    somehow all of my appointments got deleted from outlook but they are still in the storm calender. I tried to sync but the appts. won't transfer over to outlook. When I go to Go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services I only find email addresses?? I did install the new facebook app the other day so I think it is related. Any help????????
    04-30-09 02:42 PM
    anybody having a problem with BB Desktop manager Crashing trying to sync the calendar? I'm running .109 OS, with BB 4.7... It asks me about a calendar conflict, then barfs no matter what option i choose.
    05-01-09 10:29 AM
    had this same problem thanks
    05-01-09 11:01 AM
    somehow all of my appointments got deleted from outlook but they are still in the storm calender. I tried to sync but the appts. won't transfer over to outlook. When I go to Go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services I only find email addresses?? I did install the new facebook app the other day so I think it is related. Any help????????
    I am having the same issue... no one can tell me how to select "Device Default" It lists my email addresses and FB but all my appointments are in Device Default.

I hope someone knows how to fix it!!
    05-01-09 11:53 AM
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services and check that the default calendar is set to the one you're syncing with. The Facebook app was changing that setting to its own calendar.
    Thank You! You really helped me with this tip, I was going crazy trying to figure out why. Who do I slap for writing that crappy Facebook app code?
    05-02-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD