I have two problems, probably related, both with the calendar feature on my BB Storm. Multiple email accounts are linked to my BB Storm, but I use one primarily, and only want one - my personal email acct - to be associated with my calendar. I sync through DM to Outlook, which also has two calendars - one personal and one work calendar.

1. All of a sudden, the default calendar setting in my BB became linked to a different (my work) email address rather than my personal email address. When I go to enter a new event on my device calendar, the email linked to the event (at the top of the screen) is not the one I want. I have gone to Advanced Options / Default setting and made sure my personal email address is correctly designated as the default one for both my calendar and for Messages. It doesn't seem to be making a difference.

2. All of this is causing much confusion during syncing and results in events that don't show up on my device and vice versa on my Outlook.

I checked the FAQ threads and didn't see anything that sounds quite like this.

Please help!
    06-10-10 10:54 AM
    I'm having this same issue. Is there any way to remove the other calendars so only one remains?
    08-10-10 07:53 PM
    There are a couple of things you should do:

1 on you phone go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services and in the drop down for Calendar choose the email address or option you want to be the default calendar.

2 connect your phone to your computer and open DM. Go to Backup Restore and then Advanced. Delete all of the calendar entries in the dropdown for Advanced. This is probably the critical step you are missing.

3 Resync your calendar and you should have the correct items showing up again.
    08-10-10 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD