Hello all,
    I just got my Storm the other day (after waiting 3-weeks for shipping), and I synced everything and everything was working perfect... up until yesterday (Sunday). For some reason when I go to click and open the Calendar it just freezes the phone and will not let me click or touch onto anything else. BUT, when I press the red END key it will cancel the request for Calendar and let me have full on access again. I like to use my calendar a lot, so this is a bit of a problem. I have attempted to move the icon to another location, reboot the phone, resync the phone, but to no avail.... Anyone else having this problem?? Any information/help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

-Carlos
    12-15-08 07:48 AM
    Yet reloading the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 08:52 AM
    I haven't tried to reload the OS yet... I am trying not to go to that far with it yet if there is something simple that can be done... But I am willing to do so...
    12-15-08 08:56 AM
    For anyone else who has this problem, I broke down last night and decided to reset the phone. I didnt reset the entire thing, but did a wipe with keeping the 3rd party applications. Thanks.
    12-16-08 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD