Wondering if its possible to have calendar appointments on your home screen

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 06:41 PM
    Not until somebody creates a new theme that has it on it. Which nobody can do until the new version of Plazmic is released.
    12-31-08 06:43 PM
    yes you can..go to calender high light blue hit menu then move folder to home screen very easy
    12-31-08 06:50 PM
    Will that show the appointments though or just icon. I don't want icon I want the actual appointments to show...

12-31-08 06:56 PM
    Will that show the appointments though or just icon. I don't want icon I want the actual appointments to show...

You can use program an alternative like Poket day for the blackberry storm it will replace the enyier homerscreen downside is the interface is not the most attractive

01-01-09 07:42 AM
    yes you can..go to calender high light blue hit menu then move folder to home screen very easy
    I think he is referring to something similar to the 'today' theme you might find on curve. I desperately miss this too and hope somone comes up with it soon.
    01-01-09 05:18 PM
    I think he is referring to something similar to the 'today' theme you might find on curve. I desperately miss this too and hope somone comes up with it soon.
    Yeah this was an odd removal for me going from the curve to the storm. would like to see a few different theme options available on the storm at some point.
    01-01-09 05:31 PM
    freaking out without a today + theme
    01-07-09 01:42 PM
    Is there a tentative date for that plazmic release?

01-07-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD