I just updated to the newest operating system on my storm. After doing so and synchronizing with my Outlook, all the events in my calendar are listed twice. Once in purple and once in blue. Anyone know why it's like that and how I can get it back to showing things only once? Thanks!!
    06-09-09 12:31 AM
    so apparently purple is my "device default" calendar, blue is my gmail calendar and green is my hotmail calendar. Before my most recent sync everything on my schedule was in blue although I always sync w/outlook. What does it mean when it has a different calendar for my different email address's? I'm confused as I only use outlook on my laptop for my calendar.
    06-09-09 12:37 AM
    Before doing anything...back up your phone...

Now, as we all know, a new calendar is created every time you add a new email address. The extra addresses create extra

calendar entries. To delete these:
    - From the main screen, hit the BB button.
    - Go to Options
    - Go to Advanced Options
    - Go to Service Book
    - Find your email address (for the calendar you want to delete). There should be two listings [email protected][CMIME] and

[email protected][CICAL]. The CICAL one is the calendar. Simply scroll over this one (the CICAL) and hit the BB button.

Click delete. Voila! If you delete all calendars, you will have just one default calendar, or you can just delete all but the

one that you consider to be your primary email entry.

Just make sure you don't delete the CMIME ones, as these are the actualy email books.

Grey
    06-09-09 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD