All of a sudden my today feature on a theme stopped working. Thinking that the theme was the issue, it was put on the back burner. Recently I got a new theme, and only one date on the calendar pops up (over and over) on the today feature. Going into my calendar, everything is gone (except that one date), birthdays (in contacts) and everything. I went into my contact list and all are still there, just not showing up in the calendar. The only thing I can think of off hand is Facebook.

Help!
    07-28-09 04:11 PM
    Check to see if somehow your default calendar has changed in Options - Advanced - Defaults. Other than that, did you do a backup that you can restore and do you sync with google or Outlook?
    07-28-09 04:32 PM
    No back up, other than the standard weekly b/u I do from the desktop/m. Nothing from outlook, etc. I do not sync it with the computer calendar (do not use that one).

I went to options and defaulted it back to the e-mail (it had changed to facebook). Doing a battery pull and going into facebook to see if there are any other options there to change. Then onto possibly removing facebook and re-install. If that doesn't work, guess I will have to erase contacts and start all over.
    07-28-09 04:37 PM
    That standard weekly backup that you did will have your contact and calendar entries (up to that date, obviously). Let me know after that battery pull. You might have it.
    07-28-09 04:41 PM
    Did battery pull, removed facebook, and did a restore - got it back.

Guessing facebook was the cause. Hmmm......will try installing it and not getting a screwed up again.
    07-28-09 05:01 PM
    Just don't use Facebook as the default calendar.
    07-28-09 05:12 PM
    Possibly device is deleting calendar events (tho usually past ones) b/c memory's too low. If problem recurs, check options > memory > app memory free space. Shd be @ least 12mb for normal function/ideally 30 up.
    07-28-09 06:41 PM
    I have a problem every time FB calendar appears. FB seems to be a problem for many things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 07:50 PM
    Everything is working great, and FB is on. I just do not have FB calendar thing going.
    07-28-09 10:25 PM
    msheaffer02: roger...over n out.
    07-28-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD