Does anyone have a problem getting the day and time to work when setting up a new item in the calendar. I'm having a terrible time moving from the day to the hour to the minute.

Thanks
    02-11-09 10:53 AM
    Are you talking about zeroing in well enough to click exactly on the date or time? I have problems with that evey now and then but it used to be a lot worse. It's just an accuracy thing that gets better with time, I guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 11:32 AM
    I highlight what I want to change then bring up the keyboard to type in the numbers. Sooo much easier for me.

02-11-09 11:44 AM
    I highlight what I want to change then bring up the keyboard to type in the numbers. Sooo much easier for me.

If you click on what you want to change, where the scroll up and down arrows appear, you can also swipe up and down to change the item.
    02-11-09 11:45 AM
    Are you talking about zeroing in well enough to click exactly on the date or time? I have problems with that evey now and then but it used to be a lot worse. It's just an accuracy thing that gets better with time, I guess.

Yes. If I have the day highlighted and get it set, its hard to move to the hour and highlight it, or the minute.
    02-11-09 01:44 PM

Thanks, I'll try that.
    02-11-09 01:45 PM

Hmm, I never thought of doing that, I'll have to try that as well! Thanks.
    02-12-09 05:19 AM
    It drives me crazy. The time/date could be bigger. My thumbs cover it up and I usually have to look at it from an angle when selecting.
    02-12-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD