Ok, I went thru about 15 pages, and couldn't find an answer. My phone has 2 problems, I'm not sure if they are related or not.

First off my phone (after a battery pull) loads up fine, however when my screen dims it fails to turn on again. I tired hitting the buttons, clicking the screen nothing works. I have to do another battery pull just to get the screen to come up again.

Problem 2. None of my buttons seem to work, and clicking on the touch screen does nothing. I can move my finger across the screen, and it will highlight my icons. Again, clicking on the highlighted icons does nothing at all.

Just curious if anyone has had any problems like this before. Luckily I just made it to my upgrade, so I have a new phone on the way, but I'd like to get my storm working again for the next few days if possible.

Thanks in advance. OH! My phone was not exposed to any kind of water. I turned on the alarm, went to sleep, woke up to a text in the night, responded, woke up to a headache.
    09-23-10 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD