But there is a solution to the problem of writing text messages in Arabic Can I send email to the company to tell them to Reem Hama major imbalanceI am tired and I'm looking for a solution I did not find a real solution please help meDo you think that the solution in the new update or is there another solution

I'm disappointed

Great body of 9530, but was a major problem
    04-18-09 02:19 AM
    Andharo to see pictures of the crash problem when writing the letter disappear Arabic letters

04-18-09 02:23 AM
    ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    04-18-09 07:53 AM
    I can help you without having to update the OS, check the link in my signature block.
    04-18-09 08:38 PM
    why wud you want to write a text message in arabic? Your english is clearly fine, no need for arabic, haha.

Seriously though, the phone was written for english, I think all the fixes you find will be just a patch at best, although likely better than any other blackberry that has an english only keyboard, at least the storm keyboard's characters can potentially be changed.
    04-19-09 05:38 AM
    i dont seem to have issues with it though am not an arabic fan. i installed it and can read and write arabic normally on the phone with no issues. there is an arabic.zip file available in the forum search it out and u should be cool.
    04-19-09 04:24 PM
    i dont seem to have issues with it though am not an arabic fan. i installed it and can read and write arabic normally on the phone with no issues. there is an arabic.zip file available in the forum search it out and u should be cool.
    I've been able to do the same everything is working but not sms. Are you able to type sms in arabic. if yes please post the way you did it.
    06-08-09 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD