Hi guys

On Dec. 24 I install the GA invisible screen protection. Up to now I still have some bubbles on my screen. I thought its suppose to go away within a week or so.

Will it disappear? Or do I have any other option?

Appreciate any advise.

Thanks.
    01-06-09 02:41 PM
    Use your finger or a card of some sort to press them to the side off the screen and they should be released or "pop" if you get what I'm saying.
    01-06-09 02:45 PM
    why did you let it dry with bubbles in them? Just wondering...
    01-06-09 02:47 PM
    you need to live with it or remove it and start over they wont come out now
    01-06-09 02:49 PM
    is there particles in that bubble? That could be a reason why there is a bubble.
    01-06-09 02:52 PM
    why did you let it dry with bubbles in them? Just wondering...
    What do you mean by this? I kept it around a day without using it. There wer lots of bubbles and some cleared out with in a day or two. Rather than bubbles it has become like patches
    01-06-09 02:55 PM
    Use your finger or a card of some sort to press them to the side off the screen and they should be released or "pop" if you get what I'm saying.
    I tried it with my squeezer. Now it looks like a water patch. Its movable , but does not move.
    01-06-09 02:58 PM
    is there particles in that bubble? That could be a reason why there is a bubble.
    There is no any particles that I can see.
    01-06-09 03:04 PM
    What if I remove the front part and do it again? will it stick? or will I be able to remove it ?
    01-06-09 03:11 PM
    If it hasn't disappeared by now it's not going to go away by itself.

You can consider:
    1. squeeging out the bubble if it's close to an edge (not likely to work)
    2. poking the bubble with a very fine needle to let the air out (careful not to poke the screen)
    3. taking the GA off and applying a new one more carefully

I recommend 3, but then again I'm anal.
    01-06-09 03:13 PM
    What if I remove the front part and do it again? will it stick? or will I be able to remove it ?
    If it's been on since 12/24, you're not going to have good results re-applying the same used one. Get a new GA shipped to you via warranty.
    You do know that at the bottom of each post, there is a box next to QUOTE that has "+. If you click on each one you want to quote to, it takes all of them and puts them into one post
    Thanks for the advises guys.

Yea I will get them to ship me a new one. So I can apply a new one. I wonder why these bubbles did not go. Is it because I have applied too much solution or what?
    01-06-09 03:20 PM
    Thanks for the advises guys.

Yea I will get them to ship me a new one. So I can apply a new one. I wonder why these bubbles did not go. Is it because I have applied too much solution or what?
    You probably needed to use the squeege more effectively.
    01-06-09 03:25 PM
    You probably needed to use the squeege more effectively.
    So, does this mean, that I have to take out all the bubbles with the squeegee , before I let the phone dry?

Also, I did not remove the film cover which came with the phone, do I have to remove that too, before I apply the GA cover?
    01-06-09 03:37 PM
    So, does this mean, that I have to take out all the bubbles with the squeegee , before I let the phone dry?

Also, I did not remove the film cover which came with the phone, do I have to remove that too, before I apply the GA cover?
    You definitely should of removed the film cover on the phone before applying the GA.
    01-06-09 03:39 PM

WHAT? You didnt remove the film cover that came with the phone and you applied the GA over it? HAHAHAHAHAHAA..

Whats the purpose of the GA than? Are you trying to protect the screen or the film cover that came with the phone? This is hilarious.
    01-06-09 03:42 PM
    WHAT? You didnt remove the film cover that came with the phone and you applied the GA over it? HAHAHAHAHAHAA..

Whats the purpose of the GA than? Are you trying to protect the screen or the film cover that came with the phone? This is hilarious.
    I was trying to be more protective, in case I thought that if the GA did not come good, I still would have the phone film cover. Thanks for letting me know , I did not know about it.

As I see there are two film covers on the phone correct? one in the bottom of the screen and the other one is the full film cover correct? Do I have to remove both?
    01-06-09 04:28 PM
    I was trying to be more protective, in case I thought that if the GA did not come good, I still would have the phone film cover. Thanks for letting me know , I did not know about it.

As I see there are two film covers on the phone correct? one in the bottom of the screen and the other one is the full film cover correct? Do I have to remove both?
    Whatever protective film you see, remove it.
    01-06-09 05:06 PM

Yikes. No wonder your install was so messed up.

Get rid of everything on your screen before you apply GA. Consider it a relatively cheap (cost-wise) lesson learned, although you probably wasted a lot of time.
    01-06-09 05:16 PM
    Yes, i did waist a lot of time. What to do now. T

Thank you guys for all the tips. Really appreciate it.
    01-06-09 05:30 PM
    I recommend 3, but then again I'm anal.
    I don't doubt that.
    01-07-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD