I get an error message everytime I try to visit the mobile version of a website e.i www.m.crackberry.com. I get this error msg: HTTP Error: Gateway Timeout. Is there some setting that I can change???
    07-06-09 08:14 PM
    I get an error message everytime I try to visit the mobile version of a website e.i www.m.crackberry.com. I get this error msg: HTTP Error: Gateway Timeout. Is there some setting that I can change???
    cuz ya typing in the wrong address

its http://m.crackberry.com

(no "www.")
    07-06-09 08:15 PM
    Leave off the www in front of the url. Just m.crackberry.com
    You have to use m.crackberry.com do not use www

DriftDevil you won the race but not the battle
    Three helpful responses in a minute! Could this be a CB record?
    07-06-09 08:17 PM
    maybe?

but i think my thread has an almost record of most off topic discussion in a message per minute: http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/de...-storm-259235/
    07-06-09 08:19 PM
    I was thinking the same thing LOL thanks guys..of course, I knew that already, I was just checking to see if you all knew!
    07-06-09 08:21 PM
    I was thinking the same thing LOL thanks guys..of course, I knew that already, I was just checking to see if you all knew!
    uhhuh sure
    07-06-09 08:23 PM
    Let me help change that...

I'm the smartest girl here...
    In all likelihood, that is true, and I would not doubt it for an instant. In fact, you intimidate me severely with your tech knowledge and avatar.

Just kidding (mostly), but it is a true statement that these forums would not be the same without you and your nearly 10k posts.

Edit: Um... ok ... where did your post go?
    07-06-09 09:24 PM
    In all likelihood, that is true, and I would not doubt it for an instant. In fact, you intimidate me severely with your tech knowledge and avatar.

Just kidding (mostly), but it is a true statement that these forums would not be the same without you and your nearly 10k posts.

What?... Huh?... I didn't post that... you like totally faked that post!!!
    07-06-09 09:27 PM

How many tabs with different threads you have open?

Someone needs some rehab on isle Curis
    07-06-09 09:53 PM
    So did we figure out the problem with the web browser?

sorry couldn't resist...
    07-07-09 12:27 AM
    duurrrrr!!
    07-07-09 08:29 AM
    You can also try adding a wap instead of www in your URLs or mobi instead of com. Often you can find mobile friendly site's that way too. Not all places have them thou. Often too your BB browser will automatically go to the mobile site.

Try this portal site that links to MANY mobile sites....

Mobile Sites - Cantoni.mobi
    07-07-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD