Hi.. I've been using my verizon Storm 9550 for a few months now without any serious problem. However since 2 days ago, the browser could only display mobile site correctly. Every time I try to go to a full site, it displays a loading bar and after that it just shows a blank screen. Even when I try to search on google, the result page is always blank. Could anyone tell me what is going wrong here? Please help.. Thanks
    03-26-10 08:06 AM
    what are the settings when you go to your browser options > Browser configuration
    03-26-10 08:10 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply Sith.. The current settings are:
    - Browser = Internet Browser
    - Support Javascript
    - Terminates slow running scripts
    - Show images
    - Use Background images
    - Support Embedded Images
    - Browser Identification = Blackberry
    - Start Page = Start Page
    - Default Search Provider = Google
    - Home page Address = about:start

I tried everything from changing the browser (hotspot browser, internet browser) and changing the browser identification (blackberry, firefox, and internet browser) with no luck. I never messed around with these settings before so I wondered why it suddenly behaved this way. Thanks again
    03-26-10 08:17 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    03-26-10 08:25 AM
    Yes, I did that several times.. I also used quickpull software by steelthorn to do the reset.. No luck thou
    03-26-10 09:48 AM
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem with my Storm 9550. It appears that the browser can only display mobile sites. When I attempt to access other websites, the browser seems to load the data and images, but never displays them. All I get is a white screen and a locked scroll bar.

I have never messed with the settings, and it was working fine before. I have tried a battery pull, but the problem still persists.

Anyone now what might be the problem? Thanks!
    03-26-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD