OK, I'm a BB newbie.

And I've been reading these forums religiously. And the "user guide" we got with our Storm - not that it helped at all.

Can somebody explain (or point me to where I can find out) the difference in settings between "Blackberry" brower and IE? I've tried both, and find I cannot get to the WAP sites I used to get to via my Windows Mobile device.

There are 2 different places in the settings where you can choose BB browser or IE - Browser Configuration and General Properties.

I don't understand the difference - this was never as issue with Windows Mobile....

Can anyone PLEASE help and explain this to me?
    11-24-08 10:29 PM
    blackberry brings a moible browser and ie or firefox makes the net think your on a computer
    11-24-08 10:30 PM
    blackberry brings a moible browser and ie or firefox makes the net think your on a computer
    to follow-up; this allows you to go to most real websites instead of their mobile version. Should change it in the options of the browser.
    11-24-08 10:32 PM
    Is it possible to create separate icons to launch blackberry browser and internet explorer to switch between the two?
    12-04-08 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD