Sorry but had to do this for justice to RIM.

I would like to review your video and give my feedback in order to help your next review.

1 - Hit puberty and maybe we can stand to listen to your voice as it distracts us from your review.

2 - When you say it sucks and just show us how the screen rotates only and press one button really shows how stupid you are.

3 - Comb your hair

4 - Stop saying um

5 - Take the underwear off your mouth

6 - Brew Ninja sounds like some sort of fart, change your name

Anyway, I cannot wait for your next review. Where have you been you mobile guru? And to think we are all complete idiots and will listen to your review 'um..., you have to push a button in order to push a button" --- Oh wait....... look the screen turns.... Nice review Ninja Fart oops... I mean Brew Ninja...

09-10-08 09:59 AM
    Yeah that guys made we want to travel back through time and take his mother to the smasmortion clinic.
    09-10-08 10:20 AM
    Hilarious . . .
    09-10-08 10:22 AM
    Thought the same thing too. Besides that bandanna creeping me out.
    Last edited by kasperapd; 09-16-08 at 02:55 PM.
    09-10-08 12:44 PM
    Yeah that guys made we want to travel back through time and take his mother to the smasmortion clinic.
    Smasmortion? Doesn't that rhyme with....ohhhhhh.

lol nice movie reference.
    09-10-08 01:48 PM
    He looks like a radical islamic terrorist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-08 03:38 PM
    his voice just kinda gives me the creeps, like he is the guy who makes all the girls at the office really uncomfortable...
    09-11-08 09:00 AM
    Lee Almodovar's LinkedIn:

www dot linkedin.com/in/leealmodovar

His YouTube:

www dot youtube.com/user/X3PH1R

Which explains the need to cover the lower part of his face.

He works at Yahoo! Mobile as a QA tester and I hope to god he had to sign an NDA, as he just shat all over it.

Tool.
    09-11-08 09:31 AM

His YouTube:

www dot youtube.com/user/X3PH1R

Which explains the need to cover the lower part of his face.

Tool.
    Thank God he covered his face
    09-11-08 09:40 AM
    I was more let down with conference in San Fran today. You want information and when you get it you shoot the messenger when it is not up to your expectations. How sad'
    09-11-08 05:22 PM
    I was more let down with conference in San Fran today. You want information and when you get it you shoot the messenger when it is not up to your expectations. How sad'
    Really? Let down? Wow. There was a lot of revolutionary Blackberry news that came out of Jims speech. In regards to brewninja, maybe people are pissed because they just wanted a FAIR representation of the device. Not some half-as sed biased review. Also, if you were disappointed in the conference today why do you even have a Blackberry? All of the new information that was announced today is to say the least intriguing, and to be "let down" makes one question why it is you own a Blackberry to begin with.
    09-11-08 05:27 PM
    Really? Let down? Wow. There was a lot of revolutionary Blackberry news that came out of Jims speech. In regards to brewninja, maybe people are pissed because they just wanted a FAIR representation of the device. Not some half-as sed biased review. Also, if you were disappointed in the conference today why do you even have a Blackberry? All of the new information that was announced today is to say the least intriguing, and to be "let down" makes one question why it is you own a Blackberry to begin with.
    It was a let down because, if you haven't noticed, all of us are here for the Storm......not TiVo, not Slacker and not that new MySpace app. We wanted to hear about the Storm. I'm sure for a lot of people those announcements don't make up for us not hearing even a mention of the Storm. If someone in a general Blackberry discussion forum were to say CTIA was a let down, then I could see your point for trying to prove them otherwise. But this is not a general Blackberry discussion forum, this is the Blackberry Storm discussion forum. We wanted to hear about the Storm and we didn't, so it is a let down.
    09-11-08 10:16 PM
    It was a let down because, if you haven't noticed, all of us are here for the Storm......not TiVo, not Slacker and not that new MySpace app. We wanted to hear about the Storm. I'm sure for a lot of people those announcements don't make up for us not hearing even a mention of the Storm. If someone in a general Blackberry discussion forum were to say CTIA was a let down, then I could see your point for trying to prove them otherwise. But this is not a general Blackberry discussion forum, this is the Blackberry Storm discussion forum. We wanted to hear about the Storm and we didn't, so it is a let down.
    Well, I kind of understand your point. I was looking forward to information regarding the storm as well, however I am a RIM fan in general, so I wouldn't call the speech a let down. I am always excited to hear about the latest and greatest from RIM, regardless of whether it specifically applies to a new device I'm interested in or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 10:21 PM
    It wasn't so much of a let-down - just not as awesome as it could have been. A lot of good stuff still came out of CTIA: some good competition from HTC and a lot of cool stuff from RIM.

Here's looking forward to the DevConf in October.
    09-11-08 11:11 PM
    All of those points are very true and very very funny!!

How does some poor soul, such as the "Brew Master", get their grimy mitts on the latest devices?! *jealous* *jealous*

Why, o why, does he have a Thunder/Storm of all people

And what exactly is he Brewing??
    09-11-08 11:15 PM
    And what exactly is he Brewing??
    A bunch of BS!
    09-11-08 11:22 PM
    His details are all over the net...
    09-12-08 11:21 AM
    I dont get it, why would somebody even make a video about a device you dont like?!
    Either you are objective and just present the features/facts of the device and maybe compare it to other devices to show advantages and disadvantages or you actually like what you are presenting. It just doesnt seem rational to me, sry ninja
    Oh yes, let me buy a bunch of phones I dont like and shoot a video about what I dont like about them :P joke

oh and the next time you make a video (even if it's as short as 1 min) at least speed through the os and show as much as you can, so that people can pause the video when needed and take a closer look at things. I havent even seen the browser/internet and the thunder is supposed to have 3G, I would have liked to see that, so I could compare/assume how fast it is in comarison to the bold). you were wasting like 20 seconds trying to push one button...omg!

ps: i dont even think that the ninja guy has visited this website once...so who am i talking to? myself? :P

sum up:
    very unprofessional video by ninja. period!
    09-12-08 12:12 PM
    I suppose I shouldn't, but I find it pretty funny that he lost his job over that video. According to CX.
    09-12-08 12:51 PM
    LMFAO -

Sorry guys but this is funny as ****. It would have been better to just ignore his video instead of speaking out against it. Your giving him time and energy he doesnt deserve for that pithy review.
    09-12-08 01:43 PM
    BlackBerry.Thunder.95��[2008]XviD.CAM-NinjaBrew

New Upload

BlackBerry.Storm.95��[2008]DVD-R.PROPER.R5-CrucialXtreme
    09-12-08 02:41 PM
    lol, I wish, Raider.
    09-12-08 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD